Business Manager, Ultrasound
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 14 November 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Manager, Ultrasound job has become available at one of the leading medical devices company. This role will be fully responsible for leading all commercial aspects of the BU.
About the Business Manager, Ultrasound Role:
As the Business Manager, Ultrasound, you will be responsible for the entire commercial operations of the ultrasound business division across Indonesia, including a team of sales and application specialists.
- Build marketing planning for specific business units
- Partner with the market leader to lead ongoing performance management against plan with the markets
- Drive business strategy creation and execution for a specific business in the market
- Partner with the market leader to lead ongoing performance management and local execution of the plan with the markets
- Drive demand generation and ensure that business performance is being delivered according to KPIs such as yearly sales, order intake, market shares, integral gross margin (IGM) through price realisation in markets, A&P, integral sales margin (ISM) and marketing ROI
- Develop local go-to-market strategies (segmentation, targeting, positioning, portfolio definition, pricing, and promotion) to drive profitable growth, in line with quality and regulatory requirements
- Ensure relevance of value propositions for the market
- Determine product portfolio for the markets, setting up and executing road maps for the introduction of new products or updates and the phasing-out of existing products in such a way that an optimal product portfolio is available on the market in time and with low costs of stock
- Contribute to the development of new channels (including digital), and optimise existing channel mix, linking to sales plans
- Drive consumer loyalty by aligning the necessary resources within the market
- Provide business with local insights about markets, competition and trends and marketing performance optimisation and drive continuous improvements applying LEAN
- Relevant science degree and business qualifications such as an MBA or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in a business leadership role within the medical devices industry, with knowledge of the ultrasound space being a distinct advantage
- Extensive sales background with a deep understanding of how to achieve results through effective channel management
- Extensive network within the private hospital sector (including C-Suite) across Indonesia
- Good understanding of the e-catalogue listing procedures within the public health setting
- Strategic business mindset, with the ability to position the business for current and future growth
- Experienced people leader
- Solid engagement and communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders and customers at all levels, within a matrix environment
- Fluent in Bahasa and the ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel across Indonesia
Our client is a leading Medical Device company with a mission to improve people's lives. They are a market leader in their various portfolios and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you are keen on the Business Manager, Ultrasound, opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.