National Sales Manager (East)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting National Sales Manager (East) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta.
About the National Sales Manager (East) Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be accountable for all commercial activities in the East Indonesia region, and the sale of industry leading products, solutions, and services. You are responsible for the development of profitable growth strategies, along with associated sales forecasting, budgeting, and staffing decisions. You will also provide coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets, pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Define markets, market potential and appropriate sales strategies for the sales area. Partner with end users, system integrators, distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customers, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipate obstacles and develop alternative strategies
- Formulate, communicate, implement, and evaluate strategic and tactical sales plans. Provide coaching to ensure successful execution of plans
- Maintain active relationships with distributors. Negotiate discrepancies between customer and the company expectations
- Provide coaching and developmental activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; identify and pursue key prospects, develop bid strategies, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sale
- Utilise lean principles to continuously examine processes, identifying necessary improvements and coordinating implementation
- Manage distributor and sub-distributors by developing the plan and ensuring distributor/sub-distributors execute aligned plan
- Own defined and agreed KPI for the channel
- Cascade and develop business and work plan for the team which is in line with the overall business strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in managing the East Indonesia region in the GT channel.
- Bachelor's degree or master's/MBA degree (preferably)
- Minimum of 10 years' GT sales experience in FMCG
- Advanced proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Willing to travel (overnight) across Indonesia
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets
- A deep understanding of how to execute winning plans with key distributors.
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets
- Above all a passion for winning
This leading FMCG company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers. You will be working within an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this National Sales Manager (East) is the role for you.
Apply today to learn more.