Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 retail Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting GM e-Commerce job has just become available in one of the leading retail companies in Jakarta.
About the GM e-Commerce Role:
You will help to lead the e-commerce team and be responsible for the commerce site experience. You will be an outstanding leader that is motivated to continuously improve the performance and user experience of the client's e-commerce product. The key responsibilities of the role entail overseeing the management and administration of the e-commerce operations and marketing initiatives, and connecting the commerce experience to overall DNA of the company.
- Define the vision and strategy of the online store, keeping pace with best-in-class e-commerce standards
- Work closely with the growth marketing manager and customer service team to ensure high quality user experience and customer acquisition
- Define road map and prioritisation of key website features and a/b tests (consumer facing and back-end functionality)
- Assist cross-functional teams in translating business needs into technical requirements, integrating with third parties, and defining/reporting on performance metrics
- Serve as a strong, collaborative partner to design and technology partners on working on core strategic initiatives
- Operations: support back-end integration with third party vendors
- Marketing: execute seasonal promotions, support seasonal campaigns, funnel optimisation for digital marketing and CRM
- Merchandising: collaborate on merchandising strategy and storytelling, support regular inventory drops
To succeed in the role, you must have at least five years of e-commerce experience.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative style; demonstrated track record of consistently achieving results within a fast-paced environment
- Deep subject matter expertise on e-commerce operations, technical solutions
- Proven ability to work with external technology and design partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape including KPIs, digital marketing, e-commerce and brand strategies, with the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems successfully
- Strong negotiating skills
- Proven ability to coach/mentor and bring forward the best in others
This company is much more than retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this GM e-Commerce is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.