Head of Territory
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Territory job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta.
About the Head of Territory Role:
Based in Jakarta and reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible, lead and manage all aspects of field operations in the region also direct sales operations in order to achieve sales, distribution and merchandising.
- Forecast and achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales target
- Build field sales force talent development capabilities
- Work closely with field marketing team in developing programmes that target the right outlets consumers
- Achieve sales volume target for designated region
- Manage distributors and area sales team
- Ensure market growth and market share to be in line with the company's goal
- Analyse market mapping, competitor mapping; propose activity plannings in the designated region
- Engage and maintain relationship with distributors, customers, retailers and area sales team respectively
To succeed in this role, you must have 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in sales, channel management, distribution and/or field trade marketing.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience in sales, channel management, distribution and/or field trade marketing.
- Good knowledge in territory management, cycle tasks planning and execution and reporting/KPI monitoring
- Strong leadership and analytical thinking
- Proven people management skills and team player
- Solid experience in working together with distributors and retail partners
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Territory job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.