Channel Development Manager (GT)
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 65000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Channel Development Manager (GT) job has just become available at one of the most respected multinational FMCG companies based in Jakarta.
About the Channel Development Manager (GT) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in different parts of the country, delivering the highest quality service in the general trade market. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all sales strategy and planning-related activities, including project management, sales strategy, and market survey.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness or productivity
- Prepare, manage and implement the RTM model for the assigned projects
- Recruit surveyors, data input, data analysis and manage mapping process
- Manage subordinates and provide training
- Prepare, monitor and control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan
To succeed in this Channel Development Manager (GT) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Three to five years' experience in route to market in the FMCG industry
- Analytical, experienced in project management and budgeting
- Able to travel to other parts of the country
- Bachelor degree in the business field
- English is a must, excellent written and verbal communication skills
This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment that values your work, perfection, and enthusiasm. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
If you want to be a part of a high performing team, build your project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment, as well as work with high level stakeholders and take ownership of your work, this Channel Development Manager (GT) is perfect for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.