Channel Account Manager
Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Channel Account Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected multinational manufacturing companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a sales expert with retail and e-commerce exposure who is a leader in their field.
About the Channel Account Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Channel Account Manager will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business (retail in this case)
- Identify and expand business opportunities with resellers and retailers
- Lead, direct and monitor sales activities and campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals, etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Maintain a productive relationship with vendors that is mutually beneficial, as well as create an engaging relationship with customers that is interactive and satisfying
- Negotiate all commercial terms ranging from delivery and payment with vendors, which will affect the retail profitability
To succeed in this Channel Account Manager role, you will need to have exceptional strategic thinking and commercial acumen, as well as key account management, business development, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
• Bachelor's degree in ICT field of studies
• Sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of five years' experience preferably in retail/IT consumer products industry
• Strong business sense and good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
• Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
• Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
• Result driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work and multitask under pressure
Headquartered in the USA, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Account Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.