Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 130000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Country Manager job has just become available at an international pharmaceutical company.
About the Country Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the Indonesia business. You will also take a lead providing direction to all sales and marketing - related activities.
• Ensure that the organisation is structured in a way that allows for optimum operating margins so that stakeholders requirements are satisfied, and that the company meets its short- and long term goals
• Drive achievement of revenue and operating profit targets as laid down in the approved budgets and marketing plans
• Analyse financial statements, manage cash flow aligned with Finance and Accounting guidelines and establish controls of the company’s resources. Regularly review income and costs relative to company operating expenses; take corrective and/or improvement action as necessary
• Approve and embed company operational procedures, policies, and standards under the delegation of authority
• Ensure that the company’s operation is in compliance with the existing laws set forth by the government and other regulatory agencies
• Lead and embed compliance culture across affiliate, to ensure integrity with evolving ethics and compliance guidelines is actively applied in all initiatives and proactively address non-compliance by continually evolving the ethics and compliance culture and infrastructure
• Collaborate with HRBP and people managers to plan roles, hire, on board, evaluate, develop and retain top talent for core positions and build a high-performing affiliate team
• Oversee organisational growth, including all necessary resources to meet annual and mid-term strategic goals
• Develop and implement a succession plan
To succeed in the Country Manager role, you must have an outstanding track record in pharmaceutical commercial functions, including leadership and launch roles integrating and transferring knowledge and capability across affiliates and functions.
• Proven leadership in building and leading high-performing teams, and attracting, developing and retaining engaged, experienced and effective people
• Proven leadership in accelerating new product launches and ensuring launch excellence
• Proven ability to make wise decisions and co-create innovative solutions in difficult, complex and rapidly changing situations
• Minimum 10 years' experience in the pharmaceutical and bio tech industry
• Proven leadership capability in aligning global strategy with corporate goals and strategy, and providing critical business shaping insights building on the analysis of global, industry, country, company, customer, and competitor intelligence using strategic frameworks
• Record of accomplishment in successful leadership and management of a commercial function and in influencing decisions across an international organisation
• Experience of and demonstrated capability in managing and leading teams through significant organisational change
• Strong collaborative skills- able to work cross-functionally and understand the needs of ethics and compliance, M&D, and corporate functions
• Strong leadership presence; able to manage big picture while also driving for results; outstanding judgement and decision-making skills
• Experience working in the context of a complex and highly matrix global organisation, in a multicultural environment and leading through influence are keys to success
This multinational pharmaceutical company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.