OEM Channel Sales Manager
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OEM Channel Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading automotive lubricant companies.
About the OEM Channel Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Lead, you will focus on developing promotional programmes that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Develop category strategy defining channel roles across all brands
- Develop channel and promotion strategy for each channel
- Lead development of shopper touch-points and deliver brilliant results in all shopper marketing and in-store elements from POSM
- Drive innovation and strategies on driving consumer at store level to engage with
- Develop insight base (shopper insight) for initiatives including in-store activation and promo packs
To succeed in the OEM Channel Sales Manager role, you should have at least a three year's shopper marketing/trade marketing and key account management experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Strategic development of shopper plans
- Understanding consumer and channel trend
- Familiar with data (Nielsen, shopper insight, consumer insight, sales data) and able to translate it into action
This multinational automotive lubricant company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OEM Channel Sales Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.