Head of General Trade
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-08-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of General Trade (GT) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies.
About the Head of GT Role:
You will be responsible for general trade sales for across five regions and be responsible for the top line and bottom line for GT.
- Preparing volume forecasts and plan
- Managing sales and profitability for general trade channels
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with distributor's local management, and follow-up to achieve timely and effective implementation
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely and effective implementation
- Play a central role in steering key account management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers
- Prepare the modern trade sales strategy and growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of joint business plans
- Category management and promotion planning
- At least a Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- At least 10 years exposure in GT channel from FMCG companies, has exposure in handling big range of SKUs
- Strong exposure in GT distribution, handling multi-distributors
- Should have managed a team of people and scale of business that will allow him to take on larger challenges
- Strong commercial acumen and key account development skill
- Flexible for extensive travel
- Strong communication skills
- Full proficiency in English is compulsory
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of General Trade job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.