Head of E-Commerce
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you consider yourself a restless person who enjoy being challenged? Let it be part of your DNA as Head of E-commerce in this leading FMCG company, a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs – all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place.
About the Head of E-Commerce Role:
Reporting to Sales Director, you will lead the e-commerce strategy; develop and implement strategic online sales plans focused on growing sales.
- Optimise all traffic driven activities and initiatives from social media channels to paid search, SEO, CRM tools with the cooperation of the digital media and trade marketing teams
- Build long-term relationship and JBPs with key e-retailers by strategic partnerships
- Define and execute yearly plans and align with long-term strategies
- Identify challenges and new opportunities, leverage resources and propose business solutions
- Achieve/exceed all key sales measures and targets for the channel
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in the most efficient way to drive business growth
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4Ps
- Formulate and execute annual sales, marketing, and promotional strategies/plans for key customer accounts; focus on digital marketing, pricing/programming, online discoverability, content optimisation, and online ratings and reviews
- Lead comprehensive analysis of business growth opportunities with large e-tailer accounts, potential avenues for share growth, and evaluate competitor and market dynamics/trends as input to strategic plans
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree level in a commercial subject
- At least seven to eight years of commercial experience in FMCG, especially within e-commerce channels
- Demonstrated deep understanding of online/digital channels to include online pricing and promotions, digital marketing, and e-commerce fulfilment
- Demonstrated track record of progressive thinking with a bias towards removing barriers, creating the new and different, and outperforming the marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder, uncertain environments
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of E-Commerce job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.