Trade Marketing Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Trade Marketing Director for one of the leading FMCG companies in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Trade Marketing Director:
Reporting to the President Director, you will be part of the management team and will be responsible for developing, communicating and ensuring implementation of a sales strategy, including channel strategy, penetration strategy, in store execution standards and budgeting to maximise brand/channel/region performance.
- Redefining key sales processes and standards to gain speed and efficiency
- Define commercial and trade marketing processes of planning, budgeting, objectives definition and generation, monitoring and analysis of information
- Define the channel segmentation, channel prioritisation and the key elements of the picture of success for the priority channels
- Develop and run a top-quality trade marketing team that plans, communicates (to the sales force and customers) and implement commercial activities
- Support marketing team in the definition of initiatives to activate the brands in different channels for premium and mainstream brands
- Develop a category management capability and team to define strategies and plans to grow the category in the modern channel and key accounts, obtaining the category captainship in key customers and providing this customers advice and proposals
- Coordinate the design of the annual master calendar of commercial initiatives to be implemented in the channels
- Define and implement a penetration strategy in order to increase the availability of CM portfolio in traditional off trade and on premise
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English
- Minimmum of at least 15 years experience in trade marketing and sales in FMCG
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking
- Ability to handle multiple range of brands and has experience in developing trade marketing initiatives
- Ability to handle A&P budget in a multibrands environment.
- Possess good business acumen and marketing tools/knowledge
- Ability to develop market information.
- Should possess such qualities as – creativity, strategic agility, be innovative and ability to deal with ambiguity
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Marketing Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.