Head of Modern Trade
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-27 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Modern Trade role has just become available in one of the leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Head of Modern Trade role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible to build and grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Developing productive long term relationships with customers.
- Preparing volume forecasts and plan
- Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with distributor's local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Play a central role in steering key account management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers
- Prepare the modern trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of joint business plans
- Category management and promotion planning
To succeed in this role, you will need be hands on and have a proven successful leadership in managing a team.
- Minimum 8 years experience in FMCG with latest position as Head of MT or NKAM.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Core competencies (meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, territory management, presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasising excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, managing profitability
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions
- Full proficiency in English are compulsory
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Modern Trade job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.