Sales Strategic Planning Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 27 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Sales Strategic Planning Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected building and construction company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, this is a role for a Sales Strategic Planning Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Sales Strategic Planning Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Strategic Planning Manager will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that RTM & Trade marketing strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Create demand in the region by creating promotions and activation's in accordance to the market situation
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience within sales support function specifically in RTM / Trade Marketing
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytic process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected materials for building and construction company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Strategic Planning Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.