Perfect Store Manager
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Perfect Store Manager job has just become available at one of the top retail and beauty companies.
About The Perfect Store Manager role:
The role is a fantastic opportunity to lead the in-store strategy for the specified brands and to be the voice of the shopper in the development of the overall brand strategy. Working closely with the sales team, the role will also have responsibility for specific accounts ensuring retailer-centrism in the development and execution of all in-store related activity in order to achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Being the strategic lead for the Perfect Store strategy for specified brands
- Owning and developing the annual plan and budget, ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Tracking, measuring and post evaluating all major activity in plan, in order to continually improve
- Owning and managing execution of generic and retailer specific trade communication of the client's initiatives via media including trade press, PR and presentations
- Allocated retailers, building and managing on going retailer relationship and leveraging shopper insights to deliver plans that maximise impact with the retailers shoppers
- Developing, executing and post evaluating customer specific shopper marketing plans and being the continuous voice of the shopper for the client's brands.
- Executing key customer in-store activations, via leading cross-functional teams and 3rd parties to deliver coordinated TTL events, meeting agreed KPIs within budget
- Degree in Marketing Management or a similar field
- Experience working in trade/category marketing in the FMCG industry
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment
This is a renowned FMCG company that is a leader in its field. If you are a high-performing, hands-on marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.