Senior Distributor Business Consultant
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Senior Distributor Business Consultant job has just become available at one of the most respected lubricants company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the GM Distributor Business, this is a role for a Senior Distributor Business Consultant who is a leader in their field
About the Senior Distributor Business Consultant role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Distributor Business Consultant will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Create demand in the region by creating promotions and activation in accordance to the market situation
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience within sales function in distribution
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, financial knowledge presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills, leader by example, and experienced in managing a team
- Success driven, self-motivated, structured, fast-pace, tactful and passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
This most respected lubricants company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Distributor Business Consultant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.