Senior Distributor Business Consultant
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Senior Distributor Business Consultant job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production of lubricants company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Distributor Business Manager, this is a role for a Senior Distributor Business Consultant who is a leader in their field
About the Senior Distributor Business Consultant role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Distributor Business Consultant will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success at one of the Indonesia regions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Prospect new clients, identify the decision makers, and turn this into new business
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience within B2C sales industry
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytic thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries.
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected manufacturing and production of lubricants company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Distributor Business Consultant job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.