Channel Development Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 14 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Channel Development Manager role has just become available in one of the leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Channel Development Manager role:
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, you will focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Develop category strategy defining channel roles across all brand
- Develop channel and promotion strategy for each channel
- Lead development of shopper touch-point and deliver brilliant results in all shopper marketing and in-store elements from POSM
- Drive innovation and strategies on driving consumer at store level to engage with
- Develop insight base (shopper insight) for initiatives including in-store activation, promo pack
To succeed in the Channel Development Manager role, you should have at least a three year's shopper marketing/trade marketing and key account management experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Strategic development of shopper plans
- Understanding consumer and channel trend
- Familiar with data (Nielsen, shopper insight, consumer insight, sales data) and able to translate it into action
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Development Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.