Channel Development Manager
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Channel Development Manager for Modern Trade channel has just become available in one of the leading multinational FMCG company in Jakarta.
About the Channel Development Manager role:
You will have holistic and end-to-end accountability of the Modern Trade channel development, i.e. starting with shopper/channel insights generation, translating these to shopper/channel strategies, channel segmentation/PICOS development and activation in-sync with drive periods and in-line with bottler execution capability/cooler deployment strategy, and delivery of business targets for the channel, i.e. volume, share, and execution.
- Develop and lead the implementation of channel competitiveness strategy, strengthening the uniqueness of the channel, tackling the current barriers to further development and creating the capabilities required to capture opportunities from other competitors and channels
- Build the partnerships and new operational models to effectively support the channel continuity
- Lead the development of segmented execution strategies across categories to win SOM & revenue growth; ensuring a holistic view to ensure quality leadership in all the categories where we participate
- Understand and capitalise the drivers of success to align strategies according to segmented opportunities
- Lead the channel and system community to create synergies and ensure collaboration across functions and categories, acting as a subject matter expert for the channel(s)
To succeed in this Channel Development Manager role, you will need to build an understanding of the channel and customer business model, needs and expectations and assess our opportunity to connect with these for un-parallel value creation for both KO System and channel/customers.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum requirement is 3 years in a Commercial or Marketing role , experience in Modern Trade is an advantage
- Strong leadership, passion and systemic thinking
- Have the ability to build value relationship with other stakeholders
- Strong analytical thinking
- Shopper marketing knowledge & RTM knowledge
This leading FMCG company is one of the world’s biggest names in the industry with a portfolio of leading brands. Joining the business at a fantastic period in the company's development, this provides an excellent framework for career and personal development and you will have the opportunity to grow your own team.
If you are a dynamic individual, thirsty for challenges and want to reach your full potential, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.