Head of Sales, Retail Channel
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 05 April 2017
An exciting opportunity as Head of Sales, Retail Channel has come up. You will oversee the team in the retail customer and propose sales strategy for penetration in this channel.
- Develop sales strategy for retail channel to support the achievement of company business objective
- Establish reasonable sales goals for retail channel and its customers based upon current market and customer trend
- Manage customer profitability in retail channel so that the managed customers will not only generate sufficient profitability for the company but also will be ready for volume growth
- Lead his team to establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in retail channel customers
- Assess, clarify, and validate retail customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel from other department
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Must demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm, organisational skills, and be goal oriented
- At least 10 years of working experience in the sales field
- Must have strong network and relationship building skills, problem-solving, negotiating, and communication skills
- Experience with sales budgeting, sales forecasting and P&L analysis
- Having some exposures from fast moving consumer product company particularly in account management experience calling on major chain retailers or distributors
Our client is a leading international leading multi upstream B2B industry company, they value high performance and diversity in the work place.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply direct or contact me for an open discussion.