National Sales Manager (based in Timor Leste)
Location South Central Timor
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 29 March 2017
An exciting opportunity to be based in Timor Leste as National Sales Manager has come up. You will be responsible for implementing distribution and sales strategies as well as training the sales force.
Our client is a global leading player in the alcohol industry.
- Support the achievement of company’s commercial strategies and objectives
- Manage the Sales Supervisors and KAM by providing them guidance and direction
- Ensure within corporate and company strategic guidelines the development of sales policies which will maintain and expand the commercial position of the company network
- Manage distributor network and to achieve distribution target by regions and outlet types
- Monitor closely the sales performance of the company’s brands and products to ensure that sales volumes and targets are achieved.
- Review frequently the relative performance in the market of each category of product and initiate promotional sales campaigns aimed at strengthening the commercial position of the company in the market.
- Set standards to monitor sales personnel and distributor performance.
- To motivate, coach and train sales team and distributors to be the best in Timor Leste
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 6 years experience in sales management in the FMCG industry
- Experience in developing markets and ability to operate in an unstructured environment, combined with the experience of implementing systems & processes
- Execution in both Off & On Premise (EOE)
- Willing to be based in Timor Leste
This FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are business-driven and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.