Head of Ethical Channel
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 24 February 2017
An exciting Head of Ethical Channel job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCGs based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a Head of Ethical Channel who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Ethical Channel Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Ethical Channel will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (hospital, pharmacies, clinics, distributors, B2B, etc) to maximize revenue and market share
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- To implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- To identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to maintain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- A minimum of seven years' experience in medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Exceptional in commercial planning, sales training, key account management, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Results driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure and multi-task
This most respected FMCG Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Ethical Channel job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.