Head of Seller Performance
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 20 February 2017
An exciting opportunity to join an emerging online e-commerce company to manage the seller accounts through strategic partnership and education.
- Achieve company's target by bringing in brands and strategic partners on board and make them e-commerce ready
- Work with merchants on the benefit of selling online and giving merchants the opportunity to experience a safer way to transact online
- Involves and spearheading strategic partnership with its partners to support and achieve common goals, and company's KPI.
- Educate merchant/seller to be success as “entrepreneur online” not only “selling online”
- Recruit concept Seller Development
- Educate concept Seller Development
- Growing existing sellers to grow brand's visibility
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, business/sales/marketing/ communications or equivalent (Degree in relevant field of study)
- Minimum 3 years experience in commerce industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail industry
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and commercial awareness
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Passionate in selling
- Good customer relations
The company is a leading online e-commerce website whose parent company are global commercial players. They are fast growing and dynamic in its culture and has more than 100 people in Indonesia.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply or call me for confidential discussion.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.