Business Unit Manager (Polymer)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 24 May 2023jakarta sales/business-development 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 fmcg Central Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Business Unit Manager (Polymer) job has just opened up at a multinational chemical distribution company.
About the Business Unit Manager (Polymer) Role:
The Business Unit Manager (Polymer) will be responsible for planning and managing overall business operations for the growth of the assigned industry, driving and leading sales and marketing through management of sales team and ensuring the achievement of annual sales target as well as the successful management of customers.
- Be overall responsible for sales and manage the sales team
- Develop annual sales strategy and budget
- Manage purchases and inventory levels in cooperation with sales, manage inventory
- Continuously develop the quality of CRM reports
- Ensure CRM reports from all relevant customer interactions
- Develop, follow up and report commercial excellence activities to the GM
- Develop the customer relationship management
- Align local country strategies and regional supplier strategies with RMMs and suppliers
- Align annual supplier strategies and budgets
- Produce and forecast monthly and/or quarterly reports to suppliers
- Arrange and organise quarterly business review with key suppliers
- Implement and drives supplier strategies
To be successful in this Business Unit Manager (Polymer) Role, you will need to have sufficient experience in handling the polymer market in a commercial function, having great leadership experience and track record, as well as being highly driven to grow a business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields, Chemical engineering background is preferred, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ experience in chemicals industry is a plus, and five to seven years of experience at a management level
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Effective Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skills
- Strategic Thinking and Strong Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Drive for achievement and takes initiative
- Excellent Business/Commercial Acumen
- Business and Marketing Know-How
- Budgeting and Cost Controlling
- Coaching and People Management skills
This chemical distribution company is a leader in its field.
Great opportunities await the right person in this Business Unit Manager (Polymer) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532