Business Development Manager (Solar PV)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 09 March 2023jakarta sales/business-development 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
About the Business Development Manager (Solar PV) Role:
In this Business Development Manager (Solar PV) role, you will be responsible for finding prospective clients and leads, as well as developing channel and EPC partners.
- Finding prospective clients for the generation of good quality leads
- Database analysis for leads
- Realise prospective leads via email campaigning, cold calling, cold visits
- Understand client requirements and preparation of proposals as per site survey report, design inputs, project cost
- Follow up on post submission of an offer and keeping track of competitor offerings
- Highlight the company's strength areas
- Regularly follow up on post submission of an offer and keep track of competitor offerings
- Highlight the company's strength areas and closure of deals to meet expected annual sales targets of revenue and margins
- Coordinate with the project team to meet project timelines and quality as per agreement with clients
- Regularly follow up with clients for timely payment collection and ensure that payments are released as per payment terms
- Coordinate with the service team to meet expected generation and cost savings for clients
- Interact and coordinate with the service team in times of troubleshooting reported by clients
- Research various practices being followed by competitors and keeping track of new developments happening in the industry
- Develop channel partners and EPC partners, train them and maintain healthy business relationships to generate regular business for the firm
- Build strategic partnerships not only with clients but also with other stakeholders such as existing and potential suppliers, investors, consultants, etc.
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Solar PV) role, you will need to have experience in sales for B2B solutions, preferably in the solar industry.
- Five to seven years of experience in a sales/business roles in B2B solutions preferably energy (solar experience is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Past experience in solution sales
- Strong academic qualifications with an engineering background; MBA is a plus
- No restrictions on travel
This leading energy company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Development Manager (Solar PV) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 February 2023A Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Business Development Manager (Chemicals) job just became available at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 February 2023A Market Intelligence Analyst (Industrial) job has become available at one of the leading engineering companies in Indonesia.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 February 2023An exciting Business Development Manager job is now made available in a media company with a global presence.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023A Business Development Assistant Manager (Certification) job has opened up at a multinational testing company. You must be able to converse in Mandarin as this role involves working with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.