National Manager (Freight Forwarding)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 22 February 2023jakarta sales/business-development 2023-02-22 2023-04-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting National Manager (Freight Forwarding) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational shipping companies.
About the National Manager (Freight Forwarding) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and building a freight forwarding department, focusing on freehand cargo export/import in Indonesia, working with our branches, overseas network, and partners.
- Build up the business and team from zero
- Be responsible for all Indonesia activity - sales/docs/customer service
- Be actively involved in developing and executing commercial strategies
- Develop new business and projects with customers and partners
- Focus on freehand business
- Focus on FCL, but can also market LCL and airfreight
- Manage sales leads to POL/POD for new targets
- Set up new projects, and be actively involved in the management of those projects
- Work with the group head office for network partner development and business
- Build relations with vendors to secure competitive service and rates
To succeed in this National Manager (Freight Forwarding) role, you must have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in the freight forwarding/logistics industry.
- Experienced senior forwarding and logistics professional, managerial, and commercial experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the industry
- Experience in key account management is required
- Strong desire to be involved in direct sales and promotional work
- Proven business development background
- Proven freight and space procurement track record
- Fluent English communicator (both spoken and written)
- Comfortable in industry-related social situations and willing to develop relationships outside of formal settings
- Based in Jakarta and willing to travel if needed
This global logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are fulfilling.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Manager (Freight Forwarding) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651520
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An attractive Senior Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) job has become available at a Fortune 500 logistics company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A very exciting Key Account Manager (Freight Forwarding) job has become available at one of the leading multinational logistics company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 February 2023An exciting Head of Sales (Warehouse Services) job opportunity has become available at one of the leading logistics companies.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 March 2023A new and challenging Business Development Manager (EPC) job has just opened up at a multinational engineering and consulting company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023A Sales Manager (Polyurethane) job has just become available at a multinational chemical manufacturing company.