Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 02 February 2023jakarta sales/business-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 automotive Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) job has just become available at a multinational and market leading spare part manufacturing company.
About the Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) Role:
Reporting to the president director, the Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) role will drive the growth of the Original Equipment Specific (OES) business unit, catering to the heavy industry and automotive industry players.
- Implement the sales strategy for the defined customer group for all of the company's aftermarket Indonesia OES business in line with overall strategy of the company's Asia Pacific in cooperation with the superior
- Identify market potential and ensure the growth of business for all the company's products and brands
- Intensify and realise customer relationship management in order to achieve high-market penetration
- Be responsible for business continuity, operational sustainability and continuous improvement for revenue and gains of the defined customer group
- Fulfil customer requirements, to negotiate orders and contracts within the given guidelines as well as to coordinate customer inquiries in cooperation with other departments (Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Product Management, etc.) and ensure a regular follow up. Ensure customer care for all products and proposal of respective changes to superior if required
- Personally socialise with customers and take care of defined key accounts personally
- Support proper sales and P/L planning for all product segments, adequate market pricing and ROI for the defined customer group in cooperation with superiors
- Ensure regular reporting and marketing feedback
- As part of the ASEAN and Taiwan Sales Team, take over interim functions and projects to ensure the overall development of the aftermarket business in ASEAN and Taiwan
- Ensure all sales activities are comply with the Compliance and Code of conduct accordance to ZF group Directives
To be successful in this Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) role, you will need to be sales driven and hungry for growth, as well as preferably coming from the automotive or heavy equipment industry.
- Diploma or higher in sales, or business-related field
- At least eight years of professional experience in a related field
- Automotive/heavy equipment background is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Able to communicate with high-ranking management
- Excellent time-management skills
- Able to multitask and work independently
- Must be fluent in English
This multinational and market leading spare part manufacturing company. needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, with the willingness to learn, the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Business Development Manager (Chemicals) job just became available at a multinational chemicals company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 March 2023An attractive Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 February 2023An exciting Business Development Manager job is now made available in a media company with a global presence.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 February 2023A Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023A Business Development Assistant Manager (Certification) job has opened up at a multinational testing company. You must be able to converse in Mandarin as this role involves working with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.