Business Developer for Offshore
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 17 November 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Developer for Offshore job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational engineering and construction companies.
About the Business Developer for Offshore Role:
The Business Developer (Offshore) is a technical sales role where you will focus on the offshore portfolio to work with innovative products, services, and software solutions.
- Account for the development of global/key accounts (E&D, and top EPC firms) operating in the offshore energy business to achieve long term relationship
- Account for sales development (direct or indirect) through specifying systems and application solutions in all relevant projects of the assigned global/key accounts leading to increase the company’s share of wallet in the account’s projects and ultimately integrate the company’s technologies/application in the account standards
- Account for the development implementation of the strategy of the accounts assigned (local international)
- Act as the primary contact and negotiator for the assigned global/key accounts and initiate the relation management with high management level of the global/key accounts
- Result oriented steering of the assigned global/key accounts to produce over proportional growth in selected market segments and relevant projects
- Account for relationship management to external internal partners related to global/key account strategy to support global business
- Build up and extend customer satisfaction on global/key accounts
To succeed in this Business Developer for Offshore role, you must have good understanding of engineering drawing and calculation.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with or within energy, especially offshore in Indonesia
- Strong business sales negotiation skills and high proficiency in English
- Extensive connections with EPC and other oil and gas networks
- Ability to act independently, strategic thinking
- Work experience in multicultural/multinational environment
- Based in Jakarta and willing to be highly mobile
This engineering and construction company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, high-performer and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Developer for Offshore job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Team Leader (Vehicle Scale) job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational precision instrumentation companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Marketing Analyst (Pipe) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational piping and tubing manufacturers.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An attractive Assistant BDM (Business Services) job has just become available at a multinational administrative services company. They are looking for someone who holds strong sales experience in a commercial environment, accounting or law firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting International Business Development Mgr (Mandarin Speaking) job opportunity has become available at one of the biggest consumer goods companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 October 2022An exciting OEM Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational automotive lubricant manufacturers.