Head of EEV and New Business
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 01 November 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of EEV and New Business job (financial services) has just become available at a very well-known life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of EEV and New Business (financial services) Role:
For this role, you need to have experience in handling EEV reporting.
- Monitor monthly persistence experience by quantifying the financial impacts to EEV
- Report monthly claim variance as part of EEV analysis of movement
- Update economic assumptions quarterly to be used by the actuarial department
- Validate policy level data from IT and convert them into model points for the actuarial department to use in prophet runs
- Prepare prophet runs for multiple EEV reporting deliverables
- Handle necessary data enhancements with IT and perform user testing on the enhanced data
- Lead the business plan, forecasting, and reporting process
- Manage corporate reporting - new business team, mainly on production of regular monthly closing reports and financial projection
- Liaise with the pricing team to understand about the development of new products and campaigns, and perform monitoring on the actual vs target NBP margin
- Be involved in ongoing enhancement of NB reporting methodology, with support from the Regional Team
- New Business profit optimisation, and enforce profit optimisation
- Be the main contact point for group finance and actuarial, AIB assessment and tracking
To succeed in this Head of EEV and New Business (financial services) role, you must have good communication skills and a good level of English.
- At least eight years' work experience in actuarial and handling a team
- Skills/experience required: Embedded value (EV) reporting experience (EEV and MCEV required)
- Strong communication, ability to be flexible in a variety of situations, able to work under pressure
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is the prominent player in Indonesia. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of EEV and New Business (financial services) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 October 2022An attractive Business Unit Head (Chemical) job has just opened at a multinational distribution company, to handle their personal care and home care business units.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 October 2022A Head of Sales (Solar PV) job opportunity just become available at a leading energy company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022A new Business Director job is now made available in a multinational agency.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 November 2022An attractive Commercial Division Manager (Food) job has just become available at a world-leading aquaculture company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 October 2022An attractive Business Development (Lean Six) job has become available at a reputable productivity related services company.