Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 04 October 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-10-04 2022-12-03 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics) job has become available at a top multinational process automation company.
About the Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics) Role:
As the Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics), you will be responsible for growing the company's business in Indonesia in response to corporate objectives.
- Develop marketing concepts and sales approaches
- Follow up on big quotations
- Potential identification and utilisation
- Manage budget responsibility, strategy implementation, activity planning and follow-up
- Cope with high customer demands, customer networking
- Manage complaints
- Behave according to the company's vision, mission and credo. Follow the company's code of conduct
- Be responsible for quality, safety, health and environmental aspects within your competencies
- Support the OSE by identifying market opportunities
- Technical/commercial support to the internal sales team
- Support on external sales and customer consultation
- Understand product offerings and market
- Manage target agreement with the OSEs
- Scout the market for trends and channels, sell through third parties and promote the company brand
- Identify the fit of the offering to the customers and embrace it with products
- Identify and define the customer value proposition as well as making the offering tangible and saleable
- Find the right sales approach and motivation for the customers
- Manage occasional selling to customers
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding of the market, motivators and needs.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or relevant discipline strongly preferred. Chemical engineering degree and an MBA degree is a strong plus
- Minimum of five years' experience in gas analytics online instrumentation market for process industries
- Past experience with some or all UV, IR, gas chromatography, paramagnetic, quartz crystal, NDIR, FTNIR, mass spectrometers, etc., online analytical technologies and related sample conditioning and transport, commissioning and startup services and installation
- 10 years’ experience in business development, product marketing and development of key accounts and outside sales people (or sales channels) preferably within the oil and gas and chemical industry segment
- Experience with field support services
- Good team player with strong organisational, communication and people skills
- Results-oriented person with the ability to work through conflicts and persuasively influence outcomes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain effective relationships with other staff, employees, customers
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good sales and marketing skills, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge and application process know-how
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Headquartered in Europe, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics) job.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Business Development Manager (Advanced Analytics) job has become available at a top multinational process automation company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 October 2022A Business Development Manager (Sales Services) job has become available at a top multinational field instrumentation and process automation company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An attractive Assistant BDM (Business Services) job has just become available at a multinational administrative services company. They are looking for someone who holds strong sales experience in a commercial environment, accounting or law firm.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Business Developer for Offshore job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational engineering and construction companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting International Business Development Mgr (Mandarin Speaking) job opportunity has become available at one of the biggest consumer goods companies.