Business Development Manager (Turbines)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 20 September 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Business Development Manager (Turbines) job has just become available at a multinational turbine company.
About the Business Development Manager (Turbines) Role:
In this Business Development Manager (Turbines) role, you will actively promote the company's product range of various types of rotating equipment including reciprocating compressors, turbo compressors, screw compressors, steam turbines, expansion turbines, gear boxes, pumps, centrifuges, other equipment of a similar nature, and control systems.
- Actively promote and sell the product range
- Actively promote and sell the service and repair activities which are offered by the company's workshops and the field service teams
- Contribute to the development of a sales strategy for the expansion of the service and repair activities
- Coordinate with the turbomachinery sales and field service
- Coordinate with the managers responsible for other represented products
- Keep informed through formal/informal communication about the status of work in the workshop and the field service
- Be the initial contact for customer inquiries, but also follow up the customer views after job completion
- Prepare quotations and tenders
- Maintain client liaison throughout the process
- Carry out field service on machines of various manufacturers
- Provide technical service of a varied and complex nature on site ensuring compliance with IPS's principal's and client specifications
- Be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of products to ensure efficient performance
- Support operations of the workshop with technical expertise
- Provide assistance for all activities related to the service and repair or maintenance of products and other products taken on for service/repair
- Provide support to sales activities pertaining to the workshops
- Assist the operations of the workshops in other areas
- Provide technical literature/information and efficient service facilities to all the company's clients
- Provide technical guidance and service on the use and application of the company's products
- Provide technical support for other field force personnel
- Maintain standards as applicable with various principals and applicable Australian standards
- Be responsible for OHS&E related issues within the allocated area of responsibility in accordance with the company’s Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Maintain adequate QA and OHS&E documentation
This Business Development Manager (Turbines) role will require you to have a deep knowledge of rotating equipments.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from a mechanical engineering background
- At least five years of relevant related work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with the specific repair and maintenance procedures for rotating machines
- Expert knowledge in rotating machinery like steam and gas turbines, axial, radial, reciprocating and screw compressors, pumps and other rotating equipment, especially from Burckhardt and Ferrum
- Good understanding/knowledge of quality and safety management systems and expert knowledge in the preparation of tenders and in project management
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in computer skills in order to prepare tenders, workshop and field service reports, etc.
This multinational turbines company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Development Manager (Turbines) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022A Senior Business Development Manager (Industrial Products) job has just become available at an industrial products manufacturing company, those having experience in industrial product sales, preferably catering to industries like cements, mining, pulp and paper or oil and gas.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 September 2022A leading machinery manufacturer is seeking a General Manager Sales (Mining Industry). In this job, you will lead and grow the business portfolio
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022A National Sales Manager (Paint) job opportunity has just become available at a leading paint manufacturing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Wholesale Senior Manager (Sports Fashion) job has become available at a leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with over 1,000 retail stores in major cities.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 September 2022A Key Account Manager (MMM) job has become available at a world-leading electrical engineering company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative.