Head of BD and Strategy (Hospital)
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 02 September 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-09-06 2022-11-01 health-and-safety Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of BD and Strategy (Hospital) job has become available at a leading hospital group.
About the Head of BD and Strategy (Hospital) Role:
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, the objective is to shape and drive the company’s growth agenda by leading the business planning process, which would cover working with all stakeholders in analysing and monitoring business performance and take the lead in steering and developing the business. This includes the design and implementation of financial systems.
- Coordinate and develop budget and strategic plans for the organisation in collaboration with all relevant departments
- Analyse the actual financial performance and provide feedback on performance versus budget on a monthly basis to the Chief Operation Officer
- Develop and implement a company-wide cost control system in order to check and monitor their actual performance versus budget
- Conduct due diligence and build financial models to support new projects and strategic initiatives
- Identify and analyse future opportunities, asses future market dynamics and define plans and business models to pursue these opportunities
To succeed in this Head of BD and Strategy (Hospital) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams and internal matrix.
- S1, MD, CFA, MBA or combination, and a minimum of eight years' progressive experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry or in the advisory side of Big 4 or a consulting firm will be helpful
- Breadth of business management experience and ability to lead employees; must be able to manage, supervise, coach and develop a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Indonesian-Bahasa
- Ability to work with staff at all levels across multiple functions
The Hospital group needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of BD and Strategy (Hospital) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 August 2022An attractive Health of Sales (Health Tech) job has just opened up at a healthcare lifestyle company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022A Senior Business Development Manager (Industrial Products) job has just become available at an industrial products manufacturing company, those having experience in industrial product sales, preferably catering to industries like cements, mining, pulp and paper or oil and gas.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022A National Sales Manager (Paint) job opportunity has just become available at a leading paint manufacturing company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A Wholesale Senior Manager (Sports Fashion) job has become available at a leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with over 1,000 retail stores in major cities.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 September 2022A Business Development Manager (Turbines) job has just become available at a multinational turbine company.