Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas)
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 20 June 2022jakarta sales/business-development 2022-06-23 2022-08-19 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas) job has just opened up at a world leading industrial gas company.
About the Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas) Role:
In this Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas) role, you will be responsible for developing opportunities and projects and managing business the development team in Southeast Asia and South Asia for on-site projects according to business development strategy, process, best-practices and standards.
- Identify and collect information about new opportunities at early stage engaging customers, region business unit, engineering department, etc.
- Engage customers to develop project opportunities, customer and market assessments and business concept/value proposition
- Develop and select technical plant and supply concept (including utilities, feed gas, land) and commercial on-site concept (including business case)
- Develop proposals, align across functions and convince customer on value proposition
- Carry out project risk assessment and develop mitigation plan
- Lead in negotiating the projects and concluding contracts
- Develop project investment papers. Present business case to management for investment approval
- Effectively lead to ensure cross-functional coordination and alignment across regions for large investment projects
- Lead project commercialisation team from project approval through to revenue generation
- Identify risks to business case and implement mitigations
- Report to management project and business case implementation progress
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas) role, you will need to have a mastery of Industrial gases with experience in working for EPCs or oil and gas companies.
- BE/B Tech degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification is a plus
- Experience in refinery projects is a plus
- At least seven years' professional experience in the industrial gas, chemical, oil and gas, or engineering industry
- Successful experience in management of cross-functional project teams
- Deep understanding of the industrial gases industry, competitive dynamics, customer negotiations and market conditions
- Expertise in business evaluation, business plan development and scenario/sensitivity analyses and translating strategic implications into clear guidance for customers engagement and project development
- Proven track record of successfully managing cross-functional projects and programs across organisational boundaries
- Proven track records in managing relationship with top tier customers from industries including metal, chemicals and oil and gas, especially refineries
- Deep understanding of technical solutions, plant portfolio and associated value propositions, e.g. package plants ASU and/or H2/HyCO/CO2 plants/ECOVAR/Bulk plants, to be acquired
This multinational Industrial gas company is a world leading player in the industry.
If you thrive working independently and is up for a new challenge, this Business Development Manager (Industrial Gas) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 29 June 2022An attractive Sales Manager (Robotics) job has just become available at a multinational automation company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 June 2022A Software Sales Manager (Automation) role has just opened up at a multinational automation company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Robotics) job has just become available at a multinational automation company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 June 2022A new and exciting Sales Manager job has now become available at an international media company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 June 2022One of the world's most reputable skin care companies is currently recruiting for a Channel/Category Manager (Personal Care) job.