Trade Marketing Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consumer technology company is seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join the Indonesia business.
This role will lead development and execution of overall trade marketing go to market strategies to operators including store planning, product launches, trade plan and store staff management. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company with real opportunity to influence business direction.
- Develop annual trade marketing strategy and calendar for national account campaigns, promotions, new product launches, loyalty programme partnerships and merchandising
- Lead development and deployment of POP materials including fixtures, collateral, and marketing tools
- Work with creative and brand marketing teams on the development and delivery of marketing assets
- Drive effective field execution of channel trade marketing programs by providing and communicating execution guidelines, sales development objective instructions; define and put in place feedback and monitoring processes directing actions to ensure attainment of plans
- Conduct regular trade checks and monitor progress of trade marketing programmes versus brand and marketing objectives and take action to keep on track
- Conduct analysis on marketing programmes ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded; responsible for providing regular performance updates to management
- Assist in developing field marketing process and plans
- Assist in managing third party suppliers and production process
- Become the product expert for Sales and Retailer need
- Quantitative graduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred
- Industry background in FMCG or retail with at least five years of working experience
- Be adaptable to a high growth and fast changing environment
- Confidence-inspiring presence while clearly communicating compelling messages to senior executives – even if challenging the status quo
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Able to manage multiple projects and contacts efficiently
- Strong eye for detail and process management
- Experience in sales function a benefit, marketing skills more critical
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint
Our client is a leading Consumer Technology Company that has partnered with a leading local distribution company to expand in Indonesia. If you are up for the challenge of facilitating this expansion, this critical and strategic role is for you.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.