Enterprise Account Manager
Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 it Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Enterprise Account Manager opportunity based in Jakarta has come up. This is an opportunity to join a leading global software company that is looking to expand and grow its presence in Indonesia.
About the Enterprise Account Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and engaging with large enterprises. You will be responsible for building C-level and working-level relationships and be their trusted value advisor by helping them to solve business challenges through holistic solution selling of the company's products.
- Establish relationships and engage with the C-suite in your customer space
- Create value to help identify how to help your client to resolves business challenges by understanding their business and IT strategies, priorities and goals
- Achieve the assigned quota within your assigned customer space
- Collaborate with your internal team, such as pre-sales, sales operations, enablement, channels, services and others to optimise the support to your customer
- Share your successful cases and knowledge with customers and your internal colleagues
- Be the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation
- Build relationships with your resellers, system integrators, and any other external partners to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting
- At least 12 - 15 years of IT sales experience
- Successful in the sales profession with great experience in large corporate accounts such as telcos, financial institutes and other large enterprises
- Excellent relationship building skills with proven sales track record
- Proactive, positive and flexible to changes
- Strong business acumen and management skills in a semi-start up environment
- Able to provide technical solution selling to customers
- Preference for a candidate who is a strong hunter
Our client is a global multinational software company that provides a range of products from servers to cloud technologies. They are growing their offerings in the market and looking to expand their direct presence in Asia.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.