Business Unit Head
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Business Unit Head job has just become available at a leading Medical Devices company.
About the Business Unit Head role:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Business Unit Head will be responsible for the development and implementation of the short and long term strategic sales and marketing plan.
- Create a long term strategy and vision and develop and execute strategic projects that will position the BU successfully in a rapidly evolving landscape
- Guide the marketing and sales team in creating, implementing, and tracking brand and operational plans aligned with the strategies
- Influence and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to reach win-win solutions
- Take active leadership role in the strategic planning process and business process
- Ensure clarity of communications and understanding across all BU functions with respect to deliverable and time lines for agreed upon strategic initiatives
- Minimum bachelor degree from a reputable university
- At least 8 years of experience in strategy, sales, operations, product management, and business development
- Possess strong leadership capability and ability to work independent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This health medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.