Senior Distributor and Business Development Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 medical-and-nursing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A new Senior Distributor and Business Development Manager job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading medical device company.
About the Senior Distributor and Business Development Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Distributor and Business Development Manager will play a key role to drive continued development and success nationwide.
• Identify effective and strategic distribution channels nationwide
• Research and analyse the marketplace to identify new channel and partnership opportunities
• Develop and monitor channel opportunities and partnerships to maximise revenue growth
• Design, develop and implement marketing programs with distribution partners to successfully drive additional sales and services to customers
• Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers that lead to future business opportunities
The successful candidate must possess strong market experience and exposure handling medical consumables, with flexibility to travel extensively.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or the Medical Field, with a minimum of five years in sales, marketing, and / or business development
• Minimum three years’ distributor management experience handling surgical instruments
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of surgical instruments and sterilisation container systems including key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulations, cross-referencing and tender work
• Able to work with distribution partners on the creation and execution of a business strategy including product offering, pricing, positioning, distribution and promotion to drive the overall success of the business with occasional support and coaching to achieve consistent results
• Serve as a key contributor in addressing internal and external constituents' needs and manages processes in a complex matrix environment
This award-winning medical company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised company is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and determined sales professional seeking regional opportunity, this job is the right opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to find out more.