Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected logistics and shipping line companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Category Manager will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- To achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- To develop growth strategic planning of the business either through organic growth or merger and acquisition or future possible business opportunities
- Must have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales / marketing experience within logistics industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a PandL, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with Regional and Global counterparts
- Results driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected Logistics distribution and supply chain Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.