VP of Sales B2B (Fintech)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting VP of Sales B2B job has just become available at one of the most respected financial technology companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a VP of Sales B2B who is a leader in their field.
About the VP of Sales B2B Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the VP of Sales B2B will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Manage prospecting/canvassing activity to meet and build relationships with prospective commercial partners to grow sales
- Present marketing solutions to prospective principals and manage corrective action. Also, to act as the ambassador/face of HCID
- Develop and execute an effective Business Development growth strategy, as measured by sales growth with existing principal and through the development of new principal relationships
- Grow sales and enhance relationships with existing principals customers
- Direct planning, revenue forecasting and performance management for B2B team
- Develop robust new business pipeline to retain and optimise existing client base also maintaining a database of prospects and customers that fit within the existing principal
- Develop annual partnership and loyalty program with the participating business units to drive sales growth back into the business and increase customer engagement in the programme
- Develop annual partnership promotional with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
- Work with related parties in sales, CRM, marketing and digital to conduct regular reviews of competing loyalty programs and keep up to dates with emerging trends in the loyalty space
- Incorporate any insights into future strategic planning for the loyalty programmes
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of sales experience within account management function
- Sales experience in channel sales and B2B market development with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in consumer electronics / IT consumer products industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This respected financial technology company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP of Sales B2B job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.