Head of Sales (Food Ingredients - Powder)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected Food and Agri Business companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a role for an experienced Head of Sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Sales Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Sales will play a key role in building the portfolio in a new business segment of the organisation and continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development etc
- To achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- To identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- To focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what the client wants
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals etc.) to maximise revenue and market share
- To create demand in the region by creating promotions and activations in accordance to the market situation
- To translate the consumer behaviour, market insights, field situation, and market trend to the head office in order to refine the overall regional strategy
- To lead the marketing team and be responsible for the team’s ability to create and execute digital marketing strategies that meet business objectives
- To develop and oversee digital strategy, including content/community/KOL management across key social and web/mobile channels, including website, emails, apps, blogs/forums etc.
- To maximise target audience traffic in terms of web visits, social media activities, in-bound enquiries. Deliver this through both digital marketing and non-digital channels
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales experience within account management function
- Must have sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in food and agri-business products industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales targets
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This respected food and agri business company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.