Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 media Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Partnership Managerr job has just become available at a leading online media company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional head, this is a job for an experienced sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Partnership Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the partnership manager will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Responsible for the entire P&L of the company, with a focus in commercial strategy covering the sales & marketing function to boost the company’s bottom line performance
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Lead a sizeable sales team, drive and monitor them with weekly KPIs, proactive with lead generations & networking and conversions
- Establish and manage client relationships with brands and agencies
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
To succeed in this Partnership Manager job, you will need to possess exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field
- Three to five years' experience in ad sales marketing and development, or a related sales support function
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Results-driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
This is a role in an established online media Company. The company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. In addition, the firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are confident, driven, determined and have a can-do attitude, take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Partnership Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.