Regional Merchants Head (East Java)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 sales Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A Regional Merchants Head position has become available at one of the leading tech companies, whose product is widely used across the country. You will be relocated to Surabaya to manage partnership acquisition and performance activities for the entire East Java Region - reporting to the VP of Sales and VP of Region.
About the Regional Merchants Head Role:
In this senior position, you will report to a Regional VP, and manage a team in your designated city. You will be responsible for leading the growth of the business to achieve targets set for the city. We are looking for game changers who will play a key role in continuing the growth and success in each region.
- Establish and execute strategies to ensure vision and goals are met
- Build and maintain network channels for small and medium restaurant business in the designated region
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets, including product mix, volume, market shares, and business development
- Ensure that all relevant internal and external stakeholders comply with overall company objectives
- Up-selling and cross-selling existing products in the business
- Identify issues, opportunities and trends to provide stakeholders with short and long-term strategies to grow the overall business
To succed in this role, you will need to be willing to relocate and travel frequently and posses strong skills in both Key Account Management and canvassing of new accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Seven years of combined experience in sales, marketing and strategy management
- Experience working in reputable multi-national companies or start-ups
- Experience leading a big team in a fast-paced and driven environment
- Possess sales and relationship management skills of the highest calibre
- Possess business development and negotiation skills of the highest calibre
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex and changing ambiguous environments
This leading technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The work environment is extremely dynamic with top talents across divisions which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are determined and looking to take the next step in your career by joining a rapidly growing firm, this Regional Merchants Head role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.