Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Commercial Director (Energy) job has just become available at one of the most respected renewable energy companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for a Commercial Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Director (Energy) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Commercial Director (Energy) will play a key role in the Business Development Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Translate the consumer behaviour, market insight, field situation, and market trend to the Head office to refine the overall regional strategy
To succeed in this Commercial Director role, you should have good strategic thinking and communication skills.
- MUST have bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Commercial and/or Finance or equivalent with a minimum of 8-10 years' sales experience within the energy industry
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process; having an understanding of and network with the National Utilities government body is a must
- Strong Olfactive skills; experienced energy contract evaluator; possess know-how on the process of evaluating PPA with clients
- Strong written communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected energy company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.