Deputy GM (Chemical)
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 sales Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Category Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected offline retail – mini market company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the GM of Retail Business, this is a role for a Senior Category Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Category Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Category Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Karawaci office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute strategic Commercial plans to ensure business objectives & profitability are achieved
- Responsible for some portion of the portfolio and P&L of the company, with focus in Commercial strategy covering all function to boost the company’s bottom line performance.
- Focus in the development of overall business of the company by identifying new opportunities through new product development or new segment penetration or new value proposition.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Provide leadership and direction for the whole organisation by streamlining the business process, maintaining relationship with suppliers and customers
- Work closely with overseas counterpart in order to keep abreast of market & industry trends and execute overall APAC market strategy
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 6-10 years of sales / marketing experience within Chemical Industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected Chemical Distribution Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Category Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.