Business Development Manager (Solvent)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Business Development Manager (Solvent) job has just become available at one of the most respected oil and gas/petrochemical company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Cluster Manager, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager (Solvent) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Business Development Manager (Solvent) will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create a product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what client wants
- MUST have Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales experience within the hydrocarbon solvents industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical processes, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected manufacturing and production of hydrocarbon solvent company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Solvent) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.