Country Manager (Plastic Resin)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 trade-and-services Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Country Manager (Plastic Resin) job has just become available at one of the most respected Chemical Trading comapnies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President in Regional office, this is a role for a Country Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Country Manager Role:
Due to future expansion plans of the company in the Indonesian market, the Country Manager (Plastic Resin) will play a key role in the company’s development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Manage the entire P&L of the company, include in controlling of sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road maps for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on the development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what the client wants
- MUST have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of sales experience within account management function
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – understand and read a P&L, structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Results driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This respected Chemical Trade and Services company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Country Manager (Plastic Resin) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.