Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 real-estate-and-property Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected Virtual Office & Shared office Companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the VP Sales based in Manila, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Director Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Director will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the entire P&L of the company, with a focus in commercial strategy covering the sales & marketing function to boost the company’s bottom line performance
• Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
• Lead a sizeable sales team, drive and monitor them with weekly KPIs, proactive with lead generations & networking and conversions
To succeed in this Sales Director job, you will need to possess exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 8-10 years of sales / marketing experience within Business Development function
• Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales target
• Business & financial acumen, well versed in understanding and reading a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
• Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
• Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This is a role in an established Shared Real Estate and Property Company. The company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. In addition, the firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are confident, driven, determined and have a can-do attitude, take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.