Sales Capability Development Manager
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Sales Capability Development Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Sales Capability Development Manager role:
As a part of the sales division, this position is responsible for formulating and implementing training policies, identifying current and future training needs, developing training programs, working with sales leadership team on career paths of their subordinates and HR to ensure the effective deployment of resources and tools. You will also ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards.
- Plan, develop, and implement training programs for Sales Operation & Sales Strategy Team; training may include standard, repeatable modules, customised and new product modules
- Obtain information from users and customers feedback, market up to date trends and product requirements to prepare training programs
- Lead TNA, talent mapping and IDP mapping to be translated into training programs that develop and upskill sales talent competencies, skills, and capabilities in conducting sales with designated clients according to business compliance and standards
- Identify trends, evaluate and understand business system, process to continuously revise training plans to ensure course material reflect product features, meet new training requirements and in compliance with business standards
- Collaborate with the Sales Leadership team to ensure the effective deployment of resources and tools to support the effective execution and pull-through of the sales management process through-out the sales organisation
- Evaluate and develop sales team to pursue prospects, promote products, offer solutions and achieve sales targets
To succeed in this Sales Capability Development Manager role, you should have relevant experience and strong track record in FMCG.
- S1 of Marketing, Management or relevant Business Administration major
- At least two years' relevant working experience (includes training and talent development experience)
- At least three years' sales experience
- Demonstrate strong track record in conducting learning and development activities to develop the sales team, preferably in consumer goods industry
- Demonstrate strong track records in conducting sales and negotiation with clients
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to be able to communicate regularly to the leadership team and team of staff
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with multiple and different stakeholders
- Possess a strong ability to work competently, both independently and as a team
This is a leading FMCG company.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Sales Capability Development Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.