Business Development Manager
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at a leading distributor in Indonesia.
About the Business Development Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the generation and development of new business opportunities in the health care industry and that requires an active approach to engaging potential principals.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues in order to ensure all sales opportunities are explored, captured and implemented on time
- Create and be accountable for all principals’ proposals, contracts reviews and any other documentation required to close the deals
- Develop sales strategies and manage the implementation of day-to-day sales activities for given areas to ensure the successful achievement of sales target
- Be accountable for the operational costs and organisational development of the division
- Establish, maintain, and develop relationship with relevant internal and external parties to support the business operations
- Evaluate, monitor and manage the changes of the relevant market and produce solid foundations for long term business plans
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you should have a decade's experience in cross-division management.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- 10+ years' cross division’s management experiences with demonstrated experience in developing new businesses and actively managing P&L and organisations
- Possess strong leadership capability and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a leading health care distributor in Indonesia. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different therapeutic areas.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.