Business Development Relations Assistant Manager
Salary IDR13,000,000 - IDR23,000,000 per month
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 electronics Jakarta ID IDR 13000000 23000000 23000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Development Relations Assistant Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a renowned electronics company.
About the Business Development Relations Assistant Manager Role:
You will be responsible for representing Indonesia for data-projector products to expand business opportunities in the local market and report to the regional office in Singapore.
- Responsible for the overall business growth in Indonesia, from channel development to management
- Manage local distributors and maintain positive relationships with the dealers
- Analyse end-user satisfaction on the products and services
- Initiate and develop business plans and strategies by working closely with the sole distributor to increase sales and market shares
- Develop and execute end-user marketing and sales program with the distributors
- Expand opportunities to venture into government and education activities to promote the company's product
- Keep up to date with market conditions and competitor analysis
- Analyse monthly sales forecast and support strategies to generate income
- Regularly report to Local Managing Director and Regional Head Office about sales progress and forecast
To succeed in this Business Development Relations Assistant Manager role, you should have prior sales and marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing, or related disciplines
- Minimum of five years' relevant sales and marketing experience (preferably for data projectors products)
- Minimum of three years' experience on a supervisory level (team lead)
- Preferably someone from data projector industry or other IT/ electronics business might be considered
- Strong knowledge of distribution process such as import, customer procedures, channels, government tender regulations, etc.
- Past experience in sales and marketing with distributors is preferred
- Strong negotiation and communications (both Bahasa and English) skills
This is a renowned electronics company that needs no introduction. If you are determined and are keen to advance in your career, this Business Development Relations Assistant Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.