Head of Sales
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected laser measuring equipment company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for a Head of Sales who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Sales role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Sales will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage the entire P&L of the company, include in controlling multiple functions covering sales, marketing, operations, finance, and revenue/pricing strategy
- MUST have bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7-10 years of sales experience within machinery/equipment /engineering products industry
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentives sales target
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
This most respected manufacturing and production of laser measurement equipment company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.